My Greeting Card Shop

Thursday, February 12, 2009



BIG 4 DAY DAWG SALE AT ETSY.COM! THIS Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, Feb 13 to 16
Many members of the dawg team are participating. To search for more sales search 'dawg team' when searching for handmade items.
I am offering,
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE of equal or lesser value
Buy 2 magnets, get one free
Buy 2 pendants, get one free
Buy 2 aceos, get one free
Buy 2 prints, get one free
Just convo me and let me know which free item you want, or put it in note to seller.
Plus FREE SHIPPING on all magnets, pendants, aceos, and prints, no matter how many or few you buy.
THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS! 20% OFF ALL PAINTINGS! Please select items and contact me to change the price for you. I will also include your choice of one of my magnets, pendants, or aceo prints with your your 20% off purchase.
I am really excited about this sale, I am posting many more items every day1

No comments: