My Greeting Card Shop

Monday, April 6, 2009

Manistee North Pierhead Light

I did this 9x12" watercolor painting yesturday. Didn't I tell you I'd end up painting this one? : )
Now, for some reason, when I uploaded it in my blog, the colors messed up. The sand and water switched colors, and the sky is suppose to be blue and pink, not orange and pink. (if you don't know what I am talking about, then it must have fixed itself) I deleted and reloaded it 4 times.

You can find this painting for sale on my website and etsy shop shortly, (I'm doing that next).
In the next couple of days you will also be able to find products with this image on at my Zazzle shop and CafePress shop.


Now, this is what the painting REALLY looks like. I figured the problem. I somehow had it saved in CMYK color instead of RGB.





No comments: