My Greeting Card Shop

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunshine Award

given by April Wood, Jan Brattain, Karen Eshelby, Bonny (Pinky) Wasley,
Joan Geller and Mary Fox of Fox On the Run Meanderings
***
Thank you so much ladies, for the Sunshine Award. I am honored.
***
Ok, here are six things about me that you may not know...
1. I love chocolate, but can't eat it because I get sick when I do. : (
2. My older sister nick named me ism, then she started saying that ism isn't ism anymore, and I use to cry.
3. I love 80's music.
4. I had the biggest crush on KC and the Sunshine Band when I was a kid- how lame!
5. We raised baby squirrels one summer when I was a kid because my cat caught one of them and hurt it's leg.
6. Most of my spine is fused because of scholiosis...I can't slump : )
---
-Here are the Sunshine Award Guidelines-
1. Please thank the person who gave the award to you.
2. Copy the award and place it in your blog.
3. Link back to the person who nominated you.
4. Name six things that no one would really know, about yourself.
5. Nominate your Sunshine Award Bloggers and post links to their blogs.
6. Leave a comment on each of those blogs letting them know you have nominated them for the Sunshine Award.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Thanks for the fun facts Brenda. My granddaughter has Scoliosis also and has had 4 surgeries on her back already. She is 19 and had the first when she was 15.

readingsully2 said...

Hi Brenda, thank you for the award. Yours is the second one I have gotten and I have not found the time to do either yet, but when I get a minute, I will. Thanks so much.

It is fun to learn new things about people.