My Greeting Card Shop

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Artamatik shop

I have been very busy lately creating new products at my Artamatik shop. I am very excited about this shop. It is alot like my zazzle shop, but has a wide variety of different gifts such as jewlery and watches, pillow cases, mini fleece blankets, puzzles, playing cards, wallets, purses and so much more.
If you click on the pictures, it will bring you to the product page of that item.


Bluebird Song Round Gold Metal Watch



Coming Through Throw Pillow Case

I am having a lot of fun working in my shop, although it is a lot of work. I hope you have a chance to stop by and look around.

Coming Through Mini Fleece Blanket



Evening's Light Dog Tag
Baby Snow Leopard Mini Greeting Cards - pkg. of 8



What a Pair Oversize Office Handbag



Follow Your Heart Key Finder



Zebras Women's Cap Sleeve

I have a pair of the Zebras 1" button earings, and like them a lot. They remind me of bottle caps, and are very light in weight. My 19 year old daughter loves them too and has worn them several times.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Brenda, these are wonderful products. I tried Zazzle but gave it up. I will check out Artamatik.

Lisa said...

I love it all, I like Marlene, really haven't sold anything on Zazzle, but GOOD LUCK to you! Oh by the way, did you recieve your giveaway crochet towel off my blog?? :)

Christine said...

I will check out Artamatik too...I love the bird watch! So adorable :-)

It's funny, I have had good success on Zazzle in less than a year, but never had any luck on CafePress.