My Greeting Card Shop

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Laura Regan - featured Artist


Let There Be Peace on Earth... card

I want to share with you these beautiful Christmas paintings by a very talented artist named Laura Regan. Laura Regan has been selling her paintings since 1974. Many of her paintings have been used to raise money for charities. Laura has also illustrated 12 childrens books, and some of them have won national awards.
When I look at her work, I feel like I'm in another world.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of Laura Regan's artwork as much as I've enjoyed sharing them with you.
Have a wonderful week,
Brenda

3 comments:

Marlene said...

She is very talented, thank you for sharing her work with us.

Lee Pierce said...

Brenda, Thanks for highlighting these lovely works!

readingsully2 said...

Brenda, she is amazing. I am always overwhelmed by such talent.