My Greeting Card Shop

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Featuring Diane Clancy

When I think of bubbles, I think of Diane Clancy.  Diane Clancy is a brilliant Digital artist who creates such wonderful artwork, and her Bubblescapes happen to be my favorite!  That's right, I said Bubblescapes!  You've all heard of landscapes and seascapes, well these are Bubblescapes and they are fabulous!
Here are some products from her shop:



Aren't they cool?

Diane also creates these adorable fanciful pet portraits!





You can't forget Diane's goddess images, they are so uniquely Diane!
Conundrum I Magnet - Rainbow Face magnet
Conundrum I Magnet - Rainbow Face by dianeclancyart
Browse Rainbow Magnets

So be sure to visit her zazzle shop, and believe me when I say she's just getting started!
Wishing you a fabulous day!
hugs ~Brenda

6 comments:

Diane Clancy said...

Dear Brenda - this is totally lovely and amazing!! Thank you so very much for featuring me!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.facebook.com/DianeClancyArt
www.zazzle.com/DianeClancyArt*

Unknown said...

You are very welcome Diane.

Maggie said...

These are so very cool, Brenda! Diane is one talented artist.

maddyrose said...

I really do like the bubble scapes. I don't think I've ever seen a bubble scape before and now I'm wondering why not? Lovely.

Denise Mulligan said...

Very cool stuff!
I like your PPF paintings.

Thanks for commenting about my cat, glad to say he's fine. No more crying and carrying on.

Toyin O. said...

This is so nice, thanks for sharing.