My Greeting Card Shop

Monday, October 31, 2011

Featured Zazzle Artist Re Becca!

I am happy to bring to you this weeks featured artist on Zazzle Gallery Directory, Re Becca.  Re Becca has quite a few shops, gravityx9 Designs , Spoofing the Arts, Picture This And That, Loves Me Loves Me NotAbstractedness, I Love Xmas, Fall Seasons Best and 7 more.  For a complete list of her shops go Here.

Feliz Navidad card
Feliz Navidad by I_Love_Xmas
Browse other Christmas cat Cards

You can follow Re Becca on Twitter,
facebook
LinkedIn

Happy Halloween! 
Stay safe,
hugs,
Brenda

1 comment:

Gravityx9 said...

My Thanksgiving Pilgrim Cat........tired of turkey! Thanks for posting that iphone case design along with others from my "Fall Seasons Best" Store........and the Free Christmas Card, too! I appreciate it!