My Greeting Card Shop

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Zentangle Weekly Challenge 1 Entry

For some time now I have been fascinated with Zentangles.  I've been wanting to participate in
Diane & Carolien’s Weekly Zentangle Challenge for quite a while, so last night I finally started mine.  I decided to go to the beginning of the Challenge, which is Weekly Challenge 1 with A-B-C.

What am I going to do with it?  Well, I have no idea, but it's fun, relaxing and improves creativity.
for more information you can visit Zentangle.com

Have a Blessed day,
Brenda

3 comments:

Angela Taylor said...

Woo Hoo!!! You go Brenda! I just saw this, we're in the same challenge. :) Love your works!!! This is fun!

Brenda Thour said...

Thank you Angela, yes it is so much fun!

Diane Clancy said...

This is lovely, Brenda!! It is engaging for sure!! Thank you for jumping in!! :) :)

~ Diane Clancy
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/04/my-diane-caroliens-a-b-c-challenge-entry