My Greeting Card Shop

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something for the garden

I've been working in my flower beds and getting things all pretty. I decided my garden needed a cardinal, so here he is. (I had a butterfly on flowers painted on this rock, but after the years it wore off, I like this one better.) I did the cardinal this past weekend.
This next one I did just tonight.


Yep, a tree frog. kinda a big tree frog. My hubby bought me a cute little birdbath with lily pads, and when I say little I mean it comes up to my knee only. Since it has lily pads, I thought the garden needed a frog. : ) ...Any guesses what I'll paint on a rock for my garden next???

Oh ya, see those acrylic bottles of paint behind the frog? These are the paints I used during my first year or more of painting. Good and cheap, but things definately needed more than one coat.

No comments: