My Greeting Card Shop

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Freedom aceo



This was such a fun painting to create. It is an original acrylic and ink aceo painting by me, Brenda Thour. I created it for a challenge for my Designing Artists Women Group, DAWG team on etsy. It is painted on a 3.5x2.5 inch stretch canvas that is glued on the sides. The sides are painted as a continuation of the painting.
If you are interested, you can acquire it at my Etsy Shop
Designs on my zazzle shop will be available in a few days.
My DAWG team is a small and intimate group of women who love the Lord. We love to paint, all sizes and shapes, especially aceo size. We enjoy altered art, mixed media and more. If this sounds like the group for you, I welcome you to think about joining, we'd love to have you. Go here for more information.

This is one of the shots I took at the Como Park Zoo in Minnesota. You can purchase prints of it here or different gifts and ideas at my Zazzle Shop.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Brenda

No comments: