My Greeting Card Shop

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My necklace came from Zazzle!!!

Ever since Zazzle started making necklaces, I've wanted to buy one of mine from my shop. So, I finally did and it came it the mail today! I am so excited and honestly, I am quite impressed with it. It has exceeded my expectations. It came in this cute little felt bag, and the necklace is quite stunning! It is Sterling silver. Finished with UV resistant, waterproof and a glossy coat.
Charm is 1.38 inches and the chain is 18" with 3 inch extender.
Here's a picture I took of it between a gold dollar and quarter. It's definately a nice size. Not to small, but not too big either.

Here I am wearing it. The chain is adjustable and I have it hooked to make the chain shorter.



That wasn't the only thing that came today. I also ordered this ladies baby doll t-shirt created by Angela Taylor from the ACEO Online Magazine. Angela's Zazzle shop is called CreatWPassion. On the back of the t-shirt it says 'ACEO Online Magazine' with a copyright symbol. I'm the only one home right now, so I am limited on the pics I can take. My arms are only so long. This is the first time I've ordered clothing through Zazzle, and I must say, I love it!
If you are an artist and create aceo's (art cards editions & originals) I invite you to join our ACEO Online Magazine on Facebook, The Ellen Degeneres Ning Site (where I volunteer as a moderator), Linked-In and Flickr.





































8 comments:

angelself said...

Thanks so much for this post, Brenda. I have had a Zazzle store for a short time and was wondering what the products were like. The baby doll tee is precious in pink..good choice!

Crystal "Belle" said...

Those look great on you! I want to get my Tshirt soon too! I was hoping the quality of the necklaces would be high. I was wanting to get one also. I even thought about getting one with my rose painting for a gift.

Great post!

angelandspot said...

I'm glad to know the necklaces look that good. I'd been wondering about them and how well the art is reproduced on them but hadn't really heard from anyone who has bought one. Yours is so beautiful! ~Cassie

Lee Pierce said...

Thanks for all the great info and photos. I am always concerned about quality. Your necklace looks lovely!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty, Brenda! So nice to know that the quality of the Zazzle items is good. Thanks for the review!

Itaya Art said...

Wow! What a stunning necklace! I too have been wondering how they are in person. Yours looks so lovely with your painting! Now I MUST have one of my paintings to wear as well. :) You know that you can post a photo of yourself with your product in your store right? Would be good advertisement for you.

I'm not surprised that the quality is good as I've ordered several business cards of my artwork, greeting cards, and this year a calendar. The quality has been amazing on everything I've gotten! Well worth any price in my book.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you Itaya. I just love it and am itching to purchase another. Figure it's good advertising for people around here. I never thought of posting the pic on my site, I'll have to do that. Thanks for the advice.

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies.
Kathryn, yes I am delighted with the quality, especially the necklace.
Crystal, ya, and now I want to order another t-shirt with one of my deisgns. I want, I want, I want! : )
Thank you Cassie and Lee and Kathleen.