My Greeting Card Shop

Monday, May 16, 2011

Another New Butterfly Pendant

I finally got around to posting another of my new hand painted pendants this morning in my Etsy Shop.  I was having a hard time getting the colors right in my editing program, and the pendant has a bit of orange mixed in with the yellow.  I had so much fun when I painted these that I wanted to keep creating more and more, but I had other things that needed to get done.  I haven't been able to get back to it yet, but I will. 
I'd like to invite you again to participate in the DAWG Movie Theme Challenge.  It goes until the end of the month, so you still have plenty of time.

4 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

This is really pretty. did you paint directly on the pendant? or is it a print of your original painting?

Unknown said...

Thank you Jamie. I painted directly on the pendant, it is NOT a print. And it was so much fun!!!

Netty said...

Beautiful workmanship.

Unknown said...

Thank you Netty. I really like how it turned out.