My Greeting Card Shop

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time For Some Monkey Business

I have been looking at the Greeting Card University site and came across these cool monkey themed greeting cards and would like to share them with you. 

This first one I just love!  Fantastic artwork!

What a handsome fella...or girl!


Talk about cute!  I love this artists simplistic style!  Her bunny cards are to die for too!


I'm sorry to say that I haven't created any monkey themed cards on GCU myself, but thought I'd share these products with you instead.


9 comments:

Maggie said...

All of these monkeys are adorable, but I especially like the tamarind.

Cherie said...

Cute Monkey Business blog Brenda, good luck in the contest!

Unknown said...

Thank you Maggie and Cherie.

Corrie Kuipers said...

Gotta love lemurs!

Doreen Erhardt said...

Great choices! It's fun to monkey around isn't it?

Unknown said...

Thanks Doreen, it was fun looking through the choices. Yes it is! : )

Unknown said...

Corrie, I know, they are so cute! Love their striped tails!

naquaiya said...

Brenda, I like your monkeys. It's been fun monkeying around.

Wendy said...

¡It's nice!