My Greeting Card Shop

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lighthouse Trip Part 3

Here is White River Lighthouse, which is located in Whitehall, Michigan, on Lake Michigan.


We stopped in the parking lot and made sandwiches for lunch, and I had a Starbucks Frapachino to drink, yum.

We whatched a sailboat going by while eating, pretty cool.


And this is the painting that came of it. White River Light

http://brendathour.com/Lighthouses.html


Then it was on to Little Sable Point Light, in the Silver Lake State Park, Michigan.
I have to admit, this one is my absolute favorite. I love the rustic look it has, and the brown bricks with black trim, sitting among the sand dunes. Then to top it off, there's the beautiful aqua-marine colored water behind it. Did I do a painting of this one? Oh ya!

And here it is.

Little Sable Point Light

This painting was purchased by a very dear friend of ours for his Pastor at one of my art shows.


No comments: