My Greeting Card Shop

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mandarin Duck aceo

This is my second duck aceo that I created last week for my DAWG team. This one is also oil, but it's on an aceo size stretched canvas. It is glued on the side and the sides are painted as a continuation of the painting. It's really cute. This is the second time I've used this size stretched canvas, the last one I did for my daughter called Black and White.
If you are interested, it is listed in my etsy shop, click Here for the direct link for this painting.
I can't believe how incredibly busy I have been with all my online shops and galleries, painting and everything else. Soon I will be starting a landscape art class by award winning artist and wonderful art instructor Johannes Vloothius. I need to work on my trees.
I did a post on him a while back. Some exciting things are happening with the online class, and I will tell you more when the details are final.

Here's a few products from my zazzle shop:





5 comments:

Marlene said...

Great duck. I love the pendants, you have been very busy creating Valentine's related items I see.

Lynda Lehmann said...

The duck is done beautifully, Brenda!

The class you are going to take sounds exciting. Hope you enjoy it and get a lot out of it.

Unknown said...

Thank you Marlene and Lynda. The classes are open for anyone. Even if you don't necessarily do landscapes, you still learn a lot. I will give more info on it as things get finalized.

Lee Pierce said...

Lovely duck! Have fun with the class.

Unknown said...

Thank you Lee, I will. : )