My Greeting Card Shop

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pay It Forward

Tonight I've been reading the blogs that I follow and it's been a very enjoyable way to spend the evening. I have seen beautiful new artwork, read about goals and I visited Melody Lea Lamb's Miniature Art Blog where she told a story about paying it forward. Paying it Forward is when something good happens to you, you then do something good for someone else. Instead of paying something "back" you are paying it "forward" on to the next person. Its like a random act of kindness that can keep going, blessing more and more people. This is definitely something our world needs a lot more of. I'm a big believer in random acts of kindness and I am totally inspired and have decided to do this myself on my blog.

So, here are the Paying It Forward rules:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I'm not sure what that gift will be yet and it may be a few weeks or more to receive it but you will receive it! I promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

When you leave your comment, please also do one of two things: leave your mailing address here or Email Me at bmthour@comcast.net with your mailing address.

So, are you up for it?

No comments: