My Greeting Card Shop

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Featured Artist - Edoen Kang

Purple Iris

Today I would like to introduce to you another very talented artist, Edoen Kang. She is also a member of WWAO, World Wide Women Artists Online and is participating in the WWAO May Showcase.

Queen Conch

From Edoen Kang's Profile:

"I am Edoen, a full time artist living in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia BORNEO.I paint in watercolor, oil and acrylic. The inspiration of my work is the beautiful nature of Borneo, ie the unspoiled underwater world, the tropical rainforest, the people and their culture. Painting to me is a life long passion. Colors, light, patterns found in nature fascinated me. My favourite subjects are marine life, Koi fishes, the Borneo nepenthes and orchids.


Auspicious Turtle

"Hopefully, people who see my paintings can also appreciate my view on the nature and environment. Since 1990, I have participated in more then 40 exhibitions locally and abroad. Some of my paintings here are for sale, please visit my Artwanted website's store for more info, or email me at edoen98@yahoo.com. Thank you !"


Morning Catch

Edoen Kang's paintings are vibrant and beautiful. Her love of nature shows in her work, and that tropical feeling is quite evident in each piece. I am both impressed and delighted whenever I view her work.

Auspicious Koi 7


Lion Fish

I hope you have enjoyed viewing the artwork of Edoen Kang.
You can view her work Here
Her ArtWanted Website
View her Online Gallery

Her Blog

Have a wonderful day,
Brenda

3 comments:

Diana said...

I absolutely love your nature scenes. Loooking at your art is the next best thing to being there.

Thanks Brenda, for showcasing another Fine Artist!

Diana Bracy
www.dianabracy.com

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Edoen, your love of marine life is evident in your beautiful work!

Karen Casey-Smith said...

Edoen's work is beautiful, so vibrant! I think each painting is gorgeous, and am especially drawn to Auspicious Koi 7. Wonderful feature, Brenda!